Friday, January 17, 2020

Random things



Hey Jammers! It's DoomyPanda, back again with a short post. I actually wrote this up before I wrote my last one, originally planning on just sticking the last one on the end of this one, but I thought it deserved its own post.

As I'm not too up to speed on new items and such, let's talk about some random things:



First of all, does anyone else have the same problem every time you log on? You get crammed into an almost-full room on an almost-full world and you have to desperately click the den button to be able to move around without lag. I wish AJ would automatically put you in a room/world that's maybe half-full instead. 

Though I can think of a reason why they wouldn't: people would log into an emptier room and feel like AJ is less popular because they aren't being crowded by random people, even if there ARE lots of people in different rooms/worlds.

I've been told the desktop app reduces lag, but every time I try to log into it I get this notice:



Grrr :\

Anyways... onto another random thing! 



I liked the color scheme of this rhino so I thought I'd post it :3

Rhinos are really underrated on AJ. I think they actually have one of the best designs out of all the AJ animals– their shape is so pleasantly simple and geometric :D

Maybe it has something to do with the golden ratio...



¯\ _(ツ)_/¯



Before I go, here's something I noticed in the Terms section of the Fer.al website:



So even though it's officially advertised that you have to be at least 13 to play Fer.al, it actually depends on what country you live in! There are a number of countries above that would require you to be at least 16 to play Fer.al. 

Something you may also notice is that Korea is excluded from this list. At the bottom, it says "rest of the world (excluding Korea)", so would that mean that you can't play Fer.al at all if you live there? Hmm...

This has been another short post from I, DoomyPanda! Tune in next time for another Animal Jam or animal related post~


~DoomyPanda

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I really wish they would put you in an empty world; before I got a new computer for Christmas (my old one broke after my friend spilled soda on it), I was using a 2012 computer, and every time I logged on I would have to WAIT 5 MINUTES for AJ to load. And I tried the app, but the app only made things WORSE. 😕

    Wildflower75
    P.S. How do you get your name to show up instead of "Unknown" at the top?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang. I should try to contact AJHQ to see how one would be able to fix issues with the desktop app– they should definitely make the desktop app a priority, seeing as I think they've said that everyone will be moving over to it once Flash stops being supported.

      To answer your question, I think you'll need to set up a Blogger account to do that, if you haven't already! Even if you don't actually use it to post on a blog.

      I also just looked it up and it seems like some people are having their names displayed as Unknown (even with a name they've set up) if they are commenting from a mobile device.

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^