Tuesday, February 4, 2020

All Clearance + More Random Stuff

Hey Jammers! I think a post is due today– in fact, at least a few days overdue ^^; I try to post at least once every two weeks, but busyness happens, as always. 

Another reason why I haven't posted.. not much has been going on in the world of Jamaa as of late! Well, if I was online more frequently, I'm sure I'd find plenty of non-news stuff on AJ to post about. But like I said before: busyness!!!

So because there's not much to post about, but I still feel like I owe ya a post, here are all the clearance items as of today:

Epic Wonders:


Jam Mart Clothing



Jam Mart Furniture


Diamond Den Shop


I'm certain this is all of them right now. This time I checked every shop, even the underwater ones! I think the farther we are away from the last update, the more stuff goes on clearance.

But that's not all I got to post about. As I was searching the shops, I noticed some non-clearance things that might be worth talking about a little.

First up:


 I realized that this item may be partially based on the Ice Rink from Club Penguin–


The two cute tiny penguins are wearing red and blue hats, and I think for a while on Club Penguin there was a red team vs. blue team thing. 

Have I ever talked about my experiences on Club Penguin here? I had an account from the early days of that game, and I loved it so much then! Even though nonmembers couldn't do anything lol

My Club Penguin username was pandabamboo– I doubt you're surprised about that :P

And it looks like...


..We actually have a Pandabamboo on AJ, too! Doesn't look like they're too active, though

Moving on.. we also have some new items in the Friendship Party!



I'm not normally a fan of balloons, but I am really liking the new Rose Balloons. They have an interesting pattern, if you look closely

My favorite Friendship Day item will always be the Heart Chocolates :P I'm too old school for my own good xD

Next random thing:


Most people might not have noticed, as new floors and walls always appear at the back of the Jam Mart catalog, but we have a new set for Friendship Day! They're not new new, but they are seasonal

And finally... a new addition to the AJ Username Hall of Fame:


:'''') marvelous


See you all next time, which will hopefully be in less than two weeks! I'm going to work on updating the Codes page, as some people have notified me that all the codes I have there have stopped working.

Jam ON~

2 comments:

  1. 8 years of DoomyPanda!!!!! I started AJ on February 7, 2019, so I guess it means it's 1 year of Wildflower75?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh I can't believe I almost forgot that today is my 8th year of being on AJ!!! Thanks for reminding me. Now I definitely have to post today :D
      Stay tuned for later today!!!

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^