Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fox Topiary & crazy bunny hat

There's a new fox topiary in stores.
Not many put topiaries in their dens anymore. :I

In the rare item monday post on the Daily Explorer, it looks like this:
The picture looks like the regular Epic Dragon, and not the rare. 

Yesterday, I made a discovery.. a discovery that you hopefully don't know already..
It's that bunny hats are gargantuan on foxes.
Once I found that out, me and my friends paraded through Jamaa wearing bunny hats on foxes.


It was fun. c:

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! They look so funny on foxes LOL!!!!

    ~JammerGirl27546

    P.S I sent you an invite to your email to contribute my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I created a new blog! Http://animaljamdragon-chu714.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...