Monday, July 16, 2012

Rare Rhino Helmet!

Hi everyone! Today's rare is....
 Well, look at the header. You can probably figure it out.


Rare Rhino Helmet! ^^
Quite expensive.
I think it looks coolest on Pandas and Bunnies.
This week, I have cartooning class so I wont be able to update Berry The Koala very soon. Well, that's not much of a difference than on a regular day.
I keep forgetting to update it earlier.. :I


Oh, and here's a picture of me copying my friend, who's copying my name, who's copying my emotey... WHICH IS WHICH!?








By the way, I encourage you to comment! Comments bring joy to my soul. :D

2 comments:

  1. Left one is you, right one is your friend...just guessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crunchy Berryfriend Here-

    The one on the right is you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^