Saturday, August 4, 2012

Clearance items & Sky High

Hi everyone! My writer's block with Berry The Koala is over :D. (and hopefully for a long time.) 


And here is a complete list of clearance items:

  • Green Lawn Chair (Jam Mart Furniture)
  • Fire Pot (Chamber of Knowledge)
  • Elephant Shoji Screen (Jam Mart Furniture)
  • Arctic Hood (The Cocoa Hut)
  • Arctic Coat (The Cocoa Hut)         
There is also Double Gems on Sky High!

I'd like to thank ElephantWolf for informing me that there is a new pattern for foxes! 
It helped me make my raccoon/fox. :)


And please check out furryfruit73's blog. :) AJ Flicker

1 comment:

  1. I made a Raccoon/Fox too and tht is wat i was trying to tell you yesterday doomy she Fuzzy commented
    -Feiryclaw77

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^