Thursday, August 23, 2012

Crossbow

Hi jammers! I will not be posting for a few days until next monday because I am going on a short vacation.
Anyway, today, we have a brand new item in Epic Wonders, and a couple of articles on the Daily Explorer. 
First, we'll get to the item.


Hmm, seems cool. If I was a member at the moment, I'd probably try it on and take a picture.

One of the Daily Explorer posts is about wolf plushies, and the other article is about the den contest. Nothing new, and I'd put pictures of them up, but my computer only allowed me to do the crossbow one. >:I

That's it for today. See you in Jamaa! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to read your article.
    I get more information through this article.
    Thank's very much!
    dig this

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^