Friday, August 10, 2012

ElephantWolf's party & 5,000+ page views!

Hey jammers! Today I checked the page views of the blog to see how I've been doing, and I saw that I got over 5,000 page views! Yippee!
I do not mean to brag though, I just never thought my blog would get this far.
I was thinking about having a little party on sunday, what do you guys think?

Speaking of parties, yesterday ElephantWolf sent me a message saying she was having a party on saturday! Here are the details if you'd like to come:

When?: saturday, august 11, at 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time 
Where?: ElephantWolf's den 
Dress code: Look like some sort of a food, and Elephantie will jump for joy if you arrive as an elephant :). But it's ok if you're a non member.
Important notes: Santa will be there. This is ElephantWolf's party not mine. Mine is on sunday. Just for clarification ^^;

Also, I wanted to enter in the den contest yesterday, but I had no ideas. So I drew a beta den and submitted it.
This is sort of what it looks like, but simplified. Yes, I know this drawing ain't too good, but I'm terrible at drawing on the computer. Also it is missing many details, but I wasn't in beta so I had to use a lot of pictures to help me with my drawing.

*EDIT* Sorry, I was going to post about the new item, but I zoned out and clicked the 'Publish Post' button. :I
These are new in Jam Mart Furniture! Very natural looking. 0-0
They look out of place if you hang just one... Well, there goes all my hard earned gems...

5 comments:

  1. :) You rock! Santa will give extra presents to ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met Santa :3 and Mrs. Claus. Very nice.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! That's Just about the beta den. You forgot the crystal table at Epic Wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too ( I was at the meeting). XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW
    Will cuh haf a contwest? *makes puppydog eyes* Elephantie doesn't check up every day fer nothing!
    XD LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^