Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fisherman's cape

Hi  jammers! There is a new item in Bahari Bargains:
The fisherman cape. I don't really like it that much because I don't see why sea animals should want to dress up like a fisherman. Well, fishermen don't exactly wear capes made out of old rope, but this is a better clothing item because AJHQ didn't choose an actual modern day fishing costume, which consists of regular clothes. -.-


Also, my friend Furryfruit73 is having her costume b-day party in her den this week. here are the details:


Time: 7:30 PM (changed from 6:30 to 7:30 by Furry)
Day: Friday, august 3rd.
What you wear: A costume of your choice that you make. :)
Gifts?: No gifts required. ;)

3 comments:

  1. What time zone? I am just asking on behalf of everyone else. I cant make it :C-I'll be in the train.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my member monthly gift and its a golden phantom! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...