Friday, August 31, 2012

Monkey jungle gym & leaving shortly

Hey guys! I'm sorry, but I will not be posting for this weekend. I am going on yet another sorta-vacation. 
You may see me on Animal Jam, but it's not that likely.

Anyway, let's take a look at this new item.
This is a new, colorful item known as... the monkey jungle gym! I don't think you can do much with it other than stand under it. This item is available in the monkey's only party, if you wanna buy it. :)

Since I have nothing else to say, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...