Thursday, August 2, 2012

New stuff and buddy of the month!

Tons of awesome new stuff today with the update! :D 
Might as well get right to 'em.


In the mystery emporium, two shaman statues are named!
And in that same shop, there is a new amazing ZIOS FOUNTAIN!
They're finally bringing back a little culture to Jamaa! 


And now, you can get even more pets!!!
Yes! I CAN GET A TURTLE! :)


Oh, and yesterday I received my member gift. Which most of you already know is a golden phantom!
This one here is George. :3


Also, new costume corner! It looks like a dragon and a dragon rider.. I dunno..
I think this one is pretty cute! :D 


And for the buddy of the month, we have....
Citruswolf!
Originally ClideTheClidesdaleWebkinz, Citrus is a fun and nice person to be around :). I cant remember how we met, but we have known eachother for quite a while. She is one of the best friends I'll ever have. <3

1 comment:

  1. YES THE JAMAASIAN MOVEMENT IS WORKING!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...