Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stegosaurus Tail

Today, we have yet another summer carnival item. 
The stegosaurus tail. All this summer, we've only had one non member summer carnival item! Hopefully, we get more later this summer.. 

I've decided that my party will be on monday, because I'm doing stuff today.
Also, I think that Elephantie's party is today, but I dunno for sure. :I
Here are the details, yet again:
Where?: ElephantWolf's den
When?: 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, today august 12th.
Dress code: Dress like a food.

I'm tired..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^