Thursday, August 16, 2012

The update has came!!

Hey jammers! We've had a new update today, filled to the brim with new stuff! :D

How should I begin?

There's a new enchanted hollow den in the den shop! I bought it so here is a picture:
I didn't bother getting more 'cause I was in a rush to post. :\
It's an underground den! I recall my friend saying that she entered with an underground den in the contest...

Also, there's a new settings thingy:
It's cool that you can know which server you're on, and change the cursor. Now you can do the secret color again! :D

Also, AJHQ has announced that we're only 10 million gems away from bringing back monkeys!!! This, I assume, should be easy considering the rapidly growing amount of jammers who donate. 

There is a new summer carnival game called... Phantom Darts? I forget. :I
So far, I'm terrible at it.

Now you can buy sea turtles underwater! Or you can take your turtles with flippers underwater... I dunno.

Look at this page in the Jamaa Journal: 
SAY WHAAAAAAA???? The shamans are returning!? *smiles creepily kinda like the cheshire cat* FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

*ahem* I've noticed that there has been a drop in page views and comments.
No comments for two days... :(
Is there anything I should improve on? Please comment.. I am in DIRE need of comments. 

9 comments:

  1. *Says in British accent* THE SHAMANS ARE COMING!!!! THE SHAMANS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check my blog. Do you like the new music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! :D
      I think it fits better than the old one. ^_^

      Delete
  3. P.S. Check your grammar on the title of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know i know im historicly incorrect LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Doomy Emmanuel777 here asking that how come you can put a poll? Well, everyone can, but my poll gadget is having a serious problem, they won't load it for me, please answer this

    ~Emmanuel777

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... I don't know if I can help you. I'm pretty bad with computer-y stuff. :I
      If the gadget keeps on being weird, I suggest you either try a different computer if you have one.

      Delete
    2. P.S. I didn't mean to type the word 'either'

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^