Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tree stump sink

Hi jammers! Sorry if this post is a little late, I needed sleep. :/

Yesterday, I finally earned pet effects for my dog Hyperninja!
To get pet effects, you have to get 100 gold discs/mice/duckies in total. It takes a very long time...

Anyways, onto the new item!
As you can see, it's a sink made out of a tree stump. I didn't buy it to see if it was interactive, so you can learn if it is by getting it. Unless, of course, if you're non member :(. We need more non member items!! >:\

...Speaking of non members, my membership expires in about 12 hours.

2 comments:

  1. I got way past 100 mice in the snake game and I didn't earn anything! :( I don't even remember how much mice there were?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^