Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cactus

Today they've taken a break from putting items in other shops. Instead, AJHQ is going back to fill up Treetop Gardens. :)
I know this may be sort of a downer for those who traded many things for plants, for that I'm sorry, I traded lots for plants too. I'm happy though that everyone can buy them now. 


Tall cactus, Cactus, I wonder when they're going to bring back Large Cactuses...
I really like this item too. ^^

In other news, since the nature facts in Animal Jam have disappeared, I will do a weekly nature fact on this blog, every monday. Since monday was just yesterday, I'll start today. 

Fun Fact: There is no such thing as a male aphid.

Thats all for today. See you in Jamaa!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...