Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tall cactus

Hiya!
Yesterday, school wasn't so bad, but it was really boring. One day down, 179 more to go. *head-desk*

Today's new item is sold in Treetop Gardens in Sarepia forest, for the price of 350 gems.
The tall cactus! *pokes it* Hey, that didn't really hurt! *pokes it again* Ouch!!

Just a minute or so ago, a strange glitch happened.
I clicked the Jamaa Journal and clicked the page that says Treetop Gardens, but it wasn't loading yet. I clicked it again, but there was no effect. I clicked it a third time... And it turned transparent!

0.0


3 comments:

  1. That glitch happens to me all the time, like 3 times a day. It means your computer is really slow..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah
    Anyway
    Hi

    Hi friend
    Hi frien
    Hi frie
    Hi fri
    Hi fi
    Hi f
    Hi
    H
    ~
    ElephantWolf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ikr. Well, I like school, when my teacher doesn't assign tons of homework...
    Yay! Cacti are back woo hoo! I'm so gladI didn't trade for one, but I feel bad for those who have tons of them ;(.
    Later!
    ~katgoo449

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^