Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ghosties!

Hey Jammers! Today there's one new spooky Day/Night of The Phantoms den item, a Daily Explorer article (as usual,) and one other bit of info about Jamaa.

These ghosties are sold for 250 gems, Jam Mart Furniture, and like last year, member only. 
Yep, thats the basement of my now haunted castle. :D


Here is today's brand new article from the official Animal Jam blog!
I think Doctor Magicstone used a different site or software to draw that. I used the one at the Art Studio, maybe next time I should use Tux Paint or something. (Tux Paint is a kind of drawing thing.)

And now, for the last subject of this post: Arctic Wolves
I'll bet most of you have already heard of this. Most of you rely on other blogs that update faster, and read my blog just for kicks. Most of those blogs have talked about this animal, and many have come to the conclusion that this person bought a gift card at a store somewhere.
Thats probably true, but why did AJHQ not tell us about these new wolves?
Why did they let it remain a rumor?
Maybe because they're very busy and don't have much time to explain yet.
Yes, thats probably right.

Notice: I may start doing something called "Game Reviews" where I, and maybe a friend review a game that just came out, or came out with a new feature. 

Thats all for now, see you in Jamaa! :)

4 comments:

  1. artic wolf? Eh? Looks really cool. I love your blog! I'm not reading it just for kicks, dont worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it Animal Jam. They have really gone too far now. It's enough for lions, and now this volves? I mean, come on. Are the new animals going to be in gift cards? Some children are really sad because of Animal Jam (like me), because they want the membership or animals so bad, and their parents can't afford (or they don't want to) that to them. It's just not good from them (AJHQ). By the way I have only membership, but I also want a lion, but my mom doesn't really know should she buy it to me. I mean, who doesn't want them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll EMail AJHQ about it. Who knows? This BETA tester was probably chosen to pilot a new animal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is an AJHQ Dauter because really not out to everyone

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^