Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Haunted Castle & New items

Hi Jammers :)

Sorry for the late post, something came up.
Today we have three new items, two are underwater. One in Sunken Treasures, one in Bahari Bargains, and the land one in the Haunted Forest Party.
 Bahari Bargains

 Sunken treasures

 Haunted Forest Party



Since my den is locked 98% of the time, I'll show you some pictures of my halloween themed castle. 
This is the biggest (main) room of it:

(Click to enlarge)

Here is one of the top parts of it:


And the part I worked hardest on, the basement:


A couple of the rooms of my den aren't included, that's because they're within progress.


See you in Jamaa! :)

1 comment:

  1. The Belt Walker of an anxious dogOctober 23, 2012 at 4:19 PM

    Right now, I am wearing a dress with a belt. Also, one side is attached to my dog's collar. Othe (he dragged me away here) side? On my belt loop. EEEH! NO REX!

    Elephantie

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^