Monday, October 15, 2012

Rare Item Monday& 10,000 views

Hey Jammers, happy monday! Well, I know for some of you it isn't a happy monday (like me.) I like school and all, but I dislike monday.

If you look on the right side of this blog at the page views, you may notice something a little different. Yes, it doesn't say "4 pageviews" anymore, but more importantly I've reached 10,000 views!! 
I cant tell you how happy I am, thank you all so much! :)

No, I'm not having a party. I am, however, having a big party sometime in November. (I may have a contest this month too...)

Anyway, we have a couple of new items down at the Hot Cocoa Shoppe.





I don't have much time left. Seeya in Jamaa!

1 comment:

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^