Monday, October 22, 2012

Rare Item Monday– Headdress

Hey Jammers! DoomyPanda here, with today's report on Jamaa.

New in the Shiveer Shoppe, Mt. Shiveer, we have today's splendid Rare Item Monday!
This is 650 gems, and members only. 
When I got to the Cocoa Hut to get this, there was a huge crowd that made my computer slow. This will probably be popular.

There's also a Daily Explorer post on this rare item, but it doesn't say anything you wouldn't know already.

In other news...
This week is the update, I think. 

Also, I'm sorry for not updating Berry The Koala in such a long time, school has made it so I don't have much time. 
I am NOT deleting it EVER! 
See that word,"not" it's in bold and CAPS LOCK, so that means I'll never ever delete it!!

Well... I guess that's it. For now.

See you in Jamaa! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the rare item i'm nonmember and i just needed to know what was today's item buddy me i'm recycledleaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No! I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i missed it ajhq can u put it out again im 7wolf4 :(

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^