Sunday, October 21, 2012

Underwater Horns

Hi Jammers. Today's new item is...
Horns. These look awesome on octopi, in my opinion.

.:UNRELATED TO AJ:.

Someone notified me in the comments that one of my favorite websites, Pandanda, is going to be closing soon due to financial reasons. I understand that, because the game is in a way, unpopular. (especially compared to AJ)
There has been a drop in people buying memberships, and a drop in players. 
I remember back in 2011, when I first joined Pandanda, there were 8 servers. 
Now there are only 3.
I'm extremely sad because of this, though I still think that maybe someday it will come back. 
Yes, that's my character on Pandanda. What I'm saying is kind of cut off, sorry for that.


See you in Jamaa!

5 comments:

  1. Could u email to them? I would love to join Pandana! Plus it's me, chu714. I accident,y updated to Google+ >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. ☼pielover4ever☼October 21, 2012 at 3:25 PM

    aww.. im sorry D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT ITS CLOSING I JUST STARTED A WEEK AGO!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!!? :( That makes me wanna cry :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im looking for red horns like this, plz let me know if u have them, I will trade black ones and add. I just really want them...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^