Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Very sorry.

I'm sorry that I didn't post today, I just felt demotivated to type. I was sleepy, and today was the first day of the Pumpkin Festival on Pandanda.com.


I also couldn't search for the item, post on two blogs (I did Emmanuel777's blog too), check out Pandanda, along with a bunch of staring at the wall, without being late for school. 

Believe me, time passes quickly and an hour every weekday morning is not a lot.


I might as well tell you the new items. A halo in Jam Mart Clothing, and Phantom Lights in Sunken Treasures. At least I think it's in Sunken Treasures...




See you in Jamaa!
~DoomyPanda

2 comments:

  1. No prob. Everyone gets a little busy at times. Luv your blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pandanda is Closing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...