Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Early Update

Hey all you Jammers out there! Today there has been a wednesday update, with lots of new stuff! I might as well just get to it. :)



It's snowy and cold in Jamaa now, and the statue of Mira looks as if it's made of ice! I wonder if it will melt in the spring...
(I'm taking these pictures with another account, just letting you know.)


This is a snapshot of one of the sections of the improved conservation museum. Lynx cats/bobcats are one of my favorite big cats. :)

I wonder how donating virtual gems helps real world conservation... 
Nevertheless, I like this feature. ^^


Now all Jammers can play Splash and Dash! Just like Jamaa Derby, non members can play as undecorated dolphins. 
There is a little more variety in NM dolphin colors than NM horse colors.

There's also one new item– well, more like an item that came back.
I predict (like many others) all the other snowy things from last year will return soon.

There are also three or four new interesting articles on the Daily Explorer that you could read. I wont post pictures because they'll cloud up my already messy desktop.
Sorry!


Thats all for now, see you in Jamaa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^