Friday, November 30, 2012

Jamaalidays!

 Hey Jammers! 
Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I'll be honest and say that I completely forgot.

Today there are two new items, sold in Jam Mart Clothing and Bahari Bargains.


I have yet to see anyone wear the sunglasses, or the whistle. They could've brought those out at the Summer Carnival.

Anyways, I have some great news involving... The Jamaalidays!
Starting on Dec. 1, you can log in every day to get a gift! :)
I wonder if these will be last year's gifts or new ones. 
I haven't played Animal Jam in December yet, so I'm pretty excited!

That's all for today Jammers, ciao!

4 comments:

  1. This is my first Jamaalidays too! I joined this year in January, so i joined during the New Year party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my second Jamaalidays! :D My B-day is Dec.3 so hope for a good gift on that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot! Jamaalidays! It'll be my first :D
    ~katgoo449 (too lazy to log in)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Third Jammalidays and still going strong. XD

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^