Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Buddy Of The Month!

I almost forgot about this month's buddy of the month! Hopefully I'm not too late... ^^; 

This month I'd like to focus on a certain Jammer who is infinitely nice to me, likes the color blue, and really likes whales.
Rollen! 
One of my friends introduced me to him a long while back, he's been a very good friend ever since. When I was sad about not being able to draw as good as I wanted to, he gave me suggestions and made me feel better.
He's always there to chat, and is very very nice. :)


(I apologize to my other buddies who weren't featured yet, I have about 94 friends, and I cant get them all at once. 
If you weren't buddy of the month yet, there's always next month.)



6 comments:

  1. Hi Doomy! I was just wondering if you were coming to my party! I have one at 6;30 and the other at 7:00!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when is it? :D i hope im not too late

      Delete
    2. !!!! :D this is my first comment! *Very Excited* It is me Rollen and this is so awesome i wil coment more often now

      Delete
  2. First voter on le poll!
    Elephantie

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...