Saturday, November 10, 2012

Turkey Hats & Art Contest

Hey Jammers! 
Today there is one new item in stores, plus a Daily Explorer article.

I love turkey hats! They're neat, and they look funny. :D

(Click to enlarge.)
I really, really love doing artsy things, except I'm not so great at it. Well, I'll never get as good as I want to be. I like drawing, painting, and making things with clay. 
I don't know if I'll enter this contest, maybe if I'm bored today I will.

That's all for now. See you in Jamaa! :)

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what to draw! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coloring in my flag!

    ~Trickertreee

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...