Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Brown Tile

Hi Jammers! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I had some stuff I had to do. 
I really try my best to post daily. 
I don't have a picture, but the item which was new yesterday was a monday rare. I think it was some weird neon orange shoes.

The item of today is sold at the back of the Jam Mart Furniture catalog. 

This 400 gem flooring can only be bought by (sadly) members.
I used to have one of these, I think I traded it because I didn't like it much.
This is exactly similar to the extremely rare non member tan carpet. Only a bunch of them are known to exist in Animal Jam.


That's all for right now, see you in Jamaa. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^