Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello and Happy New Year! 2012, and December have come to a close. The new monthly gift is revealed to be a pet owl!


(This owl isn't mine. I haven't gotten mine yet.)
Owls are my second favorite birds right next to puffins! My favorite types of owl are probably barn owls and snowy owls. ^_^
I'm really excited to get mine! What about you?


It's January, and this time I wont be late again with the Buddy of the Month.
The monthly featured buddy for January is….



Dramione1234!
She has been my good friend since around early June. She's very fun to talk to and is really nice, if you see her around, don't forget to say "hi" :)


"What about the new item?"

I have no idea where the new item is, it's probably in the New Years party.
Since there isn't a New Years party anytime soon… could someone tell me what it is?


That's all for now, Jammers. See you in Jamaa!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Doomy! Furryfruit73 here. I wish i could get the owl pet, but I'm a NM now. Oh well! Great job on the blog, Happy new Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU DOOMY SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! The item is the wolf firework at the new year's party!
    -CoffeeHouseAngel

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^