Monday, January 28, 2013

RIM- Rare Cowboy Hat

Hi Jammers! I'm back with today's small daily update. :)


This Rare Item Monday is sold on the first page in Jam Mart Clothing.
Although being my favorite color, I don't think I will buy it. It's pretty overpriced, even for a RIM. I don't even think I have the time to buy it…

When I posted that picture of a squirrel I got some feedback. Three comments on one post! Much more than usual. ^_^
I think I'll regularly put up some of my art here. Although not all of it is animal related. I'm very passionate about drawing even if I'm not as good as I want to be at it. My favorite things to draw are from imagination. :D

Okay, now I've gone a wee bit off topic. But what other Animal Jam stuff is there to talk about right now? 

See you in Jamaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...