Friday, January 25, 2013

Shoal of Minnows

Hello Jammers! The new item of the day is sold in Sunken Treasures of Kani Cove. :)


Like the jellies, these pretty fish move around in your underwater den, but they don't stray too far from their shoal. 
Hey, I just noticed something. the group of minnows is shaped like a fish. :D


I have a note to my buddies on AJ:

Sorry for not being online as much as I used to. The reason for that is not because I lost interest and am going towards quitting. It's only because I got a stylus that I can use easier on my Art Studio app. I'm spending a lot of time drawing.
I may post some of my pictures here sometime. 

That's all for right now, Jammers. See you in Jamaa!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! :) I may post some tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. \|🐬*chu714*🐬|/ ya like my signature? :PJanuary 26, 2013 at 3:51 AM

    Looll

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...