Saturday, February 2, 2013

Heart Necklace

Hi Jammers! Today the new item is rereleased, underwater, and a necklace. :)


Not my type of item, but it's certainly in the Friendship Day mood.

Speaking of Friendship Day, yesterday there was finally a Friendship Party! They're rather spaced out… One for me one afternoon, and not another until midnight. 
Anyway, I went to the Friendship Party. It's a princess castle with many pink decorations, in fact most everything there is pink! The only part of this party that I dislike a whole lot is that the music playing is…. the Jam Mart music. I think it's pretty unfitting. 

That's all for now Jammers. See you in– Oh right! It's February now, so I will tell you who the Buddy of the Month is shortly.

See you in Jamaa!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I can never catch one of those parties...
    Sydney24

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...