Sunday, March 10, 2013

Buddy of the Month – March

  Hello jammers! Some of you may have noticed the change of months, and have also noticed that I haven't posted the Buddy of the Month yet. I'm sorry for being so late…

The buddy of March is….



Gringersnap!

   I don't know why I didn't choose Gringersnap sooner. She is the ideal Buddy of the Month. Despite not being online often, when Gringersnap is, she's very nice to me and fun to be around. 
   Gringersnap has an amazing blog which she updates every day. It's called The Animal Jam Expert, and I really think you should go check it out. It's one of my favorites. :)

   I apologize if you are on my buddy list and were sad that you weren't chosen this month. I don't like you any less than the jammers featured here, and you will be eventually chosen. :)

Post about the daily item coming soon!

–DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^