Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Lucky Day/St. Patricks Day!

Hey jammers! Happy Lucky Day to you all. ^_^ 

The green new item of today is sold in Jam Mart Clothing.


This is a cheap and festive item. I've always liked the clover balloons. :)
A few years ago, I found a six-leaf clover in my yard. I still have it today. ^_^

AJHQ published one of their fill-in-the-blanks toy articles for the BFF toys:


I don't really like the name, but these are very colorful and cute-ish. I hope to get some soon. :)

   On my "What do You Think?" post, a couple of people commented and gave me some good ideas. One of them was I should (like my Nonmember Den Tips post) talk about things that nonmembers can do for fun and stuff. I thought that was a good idea, so I will start it today with a selection of easy-to-obtain, green, nonmember outfits. :)


You can steal any of these little outfits if you wish. ^_^

That's all for now, Jammers. Happy exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...