Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bean Bag Toss + Small Changes

Hey jammers! The new item of today is brand-new and sold in Jam Mart Furniture. 


  I haven't bought it yet so I don't know if it's interactive, but AJHQ is making a lot of interactive Animal Jam items, so it's possible. This is a cool addition to your den if you're having an Earth Day party, or even if you're not. ^_^

In other news, there are some items which are newly stamped with the "Clearance" icon. AJ is moving out of the cold weather theme quickly, and the autumn-themed items are leaving for a bit.



The year went by so fast, didn't it? It's a little sad for me how it all passes so quickly.

   As the title of this post says, small changes are in progress with this blog. I plan to update the "Other Blogs" page so it's more readable and smooth, I'll expand the blog size a tiny bit so I can fit another page, and that page's purpose is currently uncertain. 
  You can expect to see the changes soon, and in the meantime you can check out the "Codes" page. I've added more codes and a color system. :)

I will post some of my drawings tomorrow. See you in Jamaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...