Sunday, April 28, 2013

Clothing Ideas: Nonmember Wolves

   Hey jammers! I have a bit of free time and my project is almost done, so I've decided to post. And since yesterday I became a nonmember, this post will be about clothing ideas for nonmember wolves. 

Not all of these really match, and I know matching is pretty big on AJ, but not to some. Feel free to steal these and make them your own. :)
"The I'm-so-cool"

"The Firebird"

 "The Cupcake"

"The 6-months-late Jack-o-Lantern"

Comment if you want more of these posts, and don't forget to vote on the poll to the left side of this blog! I need your feedback. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is great! I recently became nonmem too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a koala can you do one for them? I should know they are a pain to dress!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^