Monday, April 22, 2013

RIM: Rare Winter Blanket

  Hey jammers! Happy monday. Well, I know for some of you (including me) few mondays are happy because you have to leave behind the weekend. Today I'm leaving behind my Spring Break...  Either way, I still hope you have a happy monday, even though it may not seem so! :)

Since it's monday, there is a new item marked "RARE" hidden in one of the clothing stores. This time it's in snowy Mt. Shiveer.

I really like this color combination! Although, I wonder why a rare winter blanket was released when AJ's shelves are already clearing of warm weather things.

In other news, some possible previews of a cool new Journey Book have been spotted in Brady Barr's lab.



Click some of the things on the shelves and this pops up. You can't click "Add to Journey Book" yet, but you might soon!

By the way, Happy Earth Day! What will you do to help and celebrate the planet today? Comment below! :)

That's all for now. See you in Jamaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^