Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sorry... Again...

Hi jammers, I'm really sorry my posts were delayed for this long. I swear that this time I wasn't just being lazy, I really had things to do. Sadly, you'll have to expect that this will happen again throughout the remainder of my school year. (Up to June 21st.) Anyway, the new item is in Jam Mart Furniture today.



A not-too-old rereleased item, just in time for the start of summer. Maybe not for me, but I know that summer has probably started for some of you.

Yesterday, the R.I.M. was a rare blue beret. For members only, yes, but very cool. I don't have a picture with me because it was as on all mondays, sold for one day. 


That's all for now, Jammers. You should see a more interesting post tomorrow!

–DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^