Thursday, May 2, 2013

Strawberries + Irritating Blog Bug

Hey jammers! The new item is– members only, sadly, –and sold in Jam Mart Furniture.


  Buy these berries to grow and harvest in your den! 
It's a bit sad that these are for only members. I'm counting now on just the pumpkins or melons to be nonmember... 

  Anyway, as you've likely read in the heading, there is an annoying bug going on with Blogger. It doesn't remember your votes on polls. I don't think it's just with my blog, because I went to some others and voted on their polls one day. The next day, POOF! My votes are gone. Are any of you experiencing this as well? If so, please comment.



That's all for now. See you in Jamaa!

3 comments:

  1. It happens to me when I am votting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have experianced the bug too. LOADS OF TIMES!! I thought that it was just a mistake or something but it wasnt there the next day aswell i think ill contact google.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I experience it ALL THE TIME. I don't put polls up on my blog anymore because of that.

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^