Monday, June 17, 2013

R.I.M. + Berry The Koala NEWS!

Hey jammers! Today is monday, the start of a brand-new week. For me, it's the beginning of my last week at school. I get out for 80 days of vacation just this friday! Monday is also the day of the week when a rare item– usually a regular one, just colored –is for sale for a large price in one of the shops. 

Like last monday, the Rare Item Monday is sold in Jam Mart Furniture.


The rare pink sofa!

This looks exactly like the regular pink sofa, as you have probably noticed. It could in fact really be the pink sofa, the ones sold a while ago could have been put on clearance. This means that AJHQ is going to rerelease some more older items on Rare Item Monday! 
This would of course be cool maybe last summer, but now all it's really causing is another lot of items losing the status as "rare" and making trading boring, and a little bit anxious because of the possibility that the item they're trading everything for will be released again. 
This coming from me, an Animal Jam player who never trades.

In other news, this morning when I checked my blogger dashboard, I noticed in total 13 new comments. That's the second largest amount I've gotten in one day! Ten of those comments were on Berry The Koala, and all of them were giving supportive feedback. 
I've been getting a lot of that lately (thanks everyone!), and with this three month delay, I think it's finally time that I say...


That's right! Just in time for AJ Stream's one year anniversary, your favorite koala, elephant, and crocodile have decided to stop being lazy and pick their journals up again and write! When? In only a week! Next tuesday, that is. 

But who knows, they could be returning as soon as today! ;)

That's all for now. Thanks to everyone for supporting me!

–DoomyPanda

1 comment:

  1. WOO-HOO! BERRY'S BACK! Those stories are awesome! By the way, when I had to type in the words to prove I wasn't a robot, the word "influence" came up, which is pretty ironic. -113457

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^