Friday, July 19, 2013

Daily Item: Friendship Bracelet

Hello wolves, bunnies, and other animals! How are you doing? 
Though there are few interesting things to tell you about, there is a cute new item in Jam Mart Clothing. And guess what! 

...

...

...

Guessed yet?

...

I'll tell you.

The item can be acquired by nonmembers!


How long has it been since there was last an item for all players? Probably not long, AJ has been releasing more and more for nonmembers due to popular demand. Thats a good thing.
This is a small turquoise bracelet (it comes in other colors, though) that you can share with your friends.

Well, that's pretty much all I have to say.

So...


See you in Jamaa!

–DoomyPanda

6 comments:

  1. I was just on! Please come back I really miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry I haven't been online for so long. I've lost interest, and to be truthful, have become depressed. I'll try to get online sometime again today. I'm thinking in about an hour and 20 minutes I will be online.

      Delete
  2. I am a nonmember so I cannot change colors of items. I suspect though that they're all of the usual color options: Green, red, blue, pink, purple, white, and black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how did you put the "good night" thing on your post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I downloaded the GIF and selected it from my "Downloads" section on my computer and uploaded it into my post just as I do with screenshots and other images.

      If you want to download it (or any GIF) you can click it with the right mouse button and click "Download Image." in the small menu that pops up. If you don't have a mouse or use a laptop, research it on the interwebs.

      Thanks for asking! :)

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^