Monday, July 22, 2013

RIM: Baseball Cleats

Hi jammers! This week's rare item is sold in... somewhere. I can't seem to find it. All I know is that it's a pair of turquoise and purple baseball cleats.


This is probably in Jam Mart Clothing, as the original of this item was sold there too. Not my cup of tea, but it's something, right?

Some quick notices for today...
  1. The Buddy of the Month will probably happen later this month. I've been lazy and forgetful, so sorry about that.
  2. I've put up a new poll on the blog asking if I should delete one of the pages and replace it with one on Item Rarity (rare items.) Don't worry, if I delete one I'll save it as a draft in case you want it back.
That's all for now, see you at the Adventure Base Camp!

–DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...