Sunday, August 18, 2013

Emu Egg

Hey jammers! The new item of the day is sold in Outback Imports.


Love the patterns. Do you think it will hatch after being in your den for some time?


AJHQ has decided to add giant plushies to the Plushie Mania category on the D.E. 

Today's notices...
  • I've decided that Berry The Koala will be updated at least once every month. More than monthly if I can manage.
  • I will use today to focus on updating AJ Stream's pages.
  • I will remove comment moderation, but if things get out of hand I will with no hesitation switch back to moderation.
  • And while this isn't Animal Jam related, I recently switched from vegetarian to vegan. It's probably one of the best decisions I've made in my life! ^_^
That's all for now, see you in Jamaa!

–Quintanna/DoomyPanda

1 comment:

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^