Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Item: Phantom Cage

Hi jammers! 

I almost completely missed the new item today: a phantom locked in a cage!


I searched all of the land shops in Jamaa and I was certain that the new item was sold underwater, where I couldn't get to it (My animals are a bunny and koala) But of course, it was at the Base Camp! This phantom is sold for 1,400 gems, and sadly, is only for members. Head over to the base camp to pick this up in the Adventuring Shop!

There is a sliiight delay with Berry The Koala, as you've probably noticed. Long story short, I ran into something and it's been postponed until next weekend. Sorry ^_^; 

Have a pawsome day in Jamaa!

–Quin

2 comments:

  1. There are 2 items called a phantom cage in Animal Jam. :P



    -Cat38876

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait, never mind!! One item is called IMPRISONED PHANTOMS, and then there's the PHANTOM CAGE..
    Silly me!


    -Cat38876 (Yeah I know it took me a while to notice my mistake.)

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^