Saturday, September 7, 2013

Item: Turquoise Ring!

Hi jammers! The first days of school were certainly dull. Pretty much everyone I thought was cool last year had left! *hisses* traitors...
Well, now that the weaklings have been weeded out, I'm sure the people that stayed aren't moving anytime soon.

Since this is an AJ blog and not my personal blog, I might as well stop ranting and get moving with the news...

The new item (of yesterday) is sold in the green orb of Epic Wonders.


item description: the final addition to the turquoise jewelry set: a silver/stone/grey ring with a large turquoise jewel on top.
cost: 1,000 gems
availability: everyone!
comments: It's nice that I can buy it because turquoise is my favorite color! :)

New on the Daily Explorer:

(click to enlarge.)

Finally, some notices for today:
  • Because I am usually busy, I will only be able to post on weekends and holidays when I have no school. :(
  • The reason why I posted yesterday's item instead is because I cannot find today's new item.


That's all for now, comment if you have any questions, and see you in Jamaa!

5 comments:

  1. Sailor Moon! Wow, I never knew your a fan of Sailor Moon! Lol!
    ~guardiansofgahoole101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kind of a fan of Sailor Moon. ^_^ I haven't watched it for years, actually, but I liked the plot and characters a whole lot! :)
      I saw someone in Jamaa Township say out-of-the-blue "no u r not sailor moon" and naturally, I screen shotted it and it's been sitting in my AJ folder for a few months. :) I use the "Overheard in Jamaa" to make use of a lot of the amusing AJ screenshots on my computer.

      Thanks for asking!

      –Quin :)

      Delete
    2. Im now watching season 5, Stars. episode 13 (Galaxia-sama and Sailor Iron Mouse).
      ~guardiansofgahoole101

      Delete
  2. what is this ring worth? i hope you can help me. im looking for a headdress.

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^