Monday, September 16, 2013

Rare Police Hat

Hey jammers! I'm going to get back into my regular daily schedule for posting, except perhaps on the weekend.

Today is monday– and while that means going back to school again, –it also means Rare Item Monday, which brought us this brightly colored Rare Police Hat!


Previously given out as a prize in the adventures, this purple, red, and green hat is now sold on the 10th page in Jam Mart Clothing. This item is sold for 550 gems, and thankfully, available to everyone!

As you all may have noticed, I've added comment moderation again. Things got a little bit out of hand, and I won't remove it for about a week.

Have a great monday!

–Quin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^