Thursday, September 12, 2013

Update Volume 99!

Hey jammers! I don't have any homework today, (yay!) and since there's a whole lot of change with the new update, I just had to post! :)

There are a whole load of new things for you to try out with your friends! A new party, a new video, some new art, a new shop, and even a new room! 

First, here is the FULL Jamaa Journal for all of the main news:






(Six pages long!)

Items:


(Yeah! Nonmember items! :D)

Calendar:


Personal:

(I finally got a diamond!)

There is not going to be an AJ Birthday party for an hour or so, so sadly I don't have a screenshot! My guesses are that it will look a lot like it did last year; a big mountainous cake surrounded by piles of ice cream. You can find some photos of that in a post I made for AJ's 2nd birthday, if you just take a look through the archive. :)


Autumn has finally arrived in Jamaa, bringing with it the red, yellow, and orange leaves and chilly air that we've missed so much!

I'm still missing it, haha. There's been nothing but awful heat where I live and the only thing I can do is lie around and hope I don't melt. ^_^;

I will probably write a couple of separate posts on the AJ Birthday party, the new Medical Center later, and this weekend I'll write up a september Berry The Koala entry! :) 

Have a pawsome day!

–Quintanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^