Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Birthstone: Topaz

Hey jammers! Once again, I'm seriously sorry I haven't been posting a lot/at all. I know I've missed quite a bit on AJ, and I'm beginning to suspect that no one looks at this block much anymore, so I will try my hardest to continue posting.

October has gone, and soon will all of the Night of the Phantoms items to welcome November. 
Introducing, the November birthstone! :)

My birthstone! :)

As every month, this is sold in Epic Wonders in the den item orb.

Most of the time, the reason I don't post is because of a lack of motivation, so how about this: for every comment I get (not spam please!), I will make a post. 

Thats all for now,
have a great day!

–Quintanna/DoomyPanda 

2 comments:

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^