Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Item – Heart Couch!

Hey animals! The friendship festival is almost in full swing, just by february 2nd!

The new item is, of course, in the friendship party shop.


A year or so ago, animals would have trouble sitting on this because of a glitch. Now it's fixed, I do believe.

Next up on the D.E., a few new posts that you may like:




(A maze, News Crew assignment, and a quick post on the friendship festival.)

Notices:

  • Sorry to anyone on my buddy list who has noticed I haven't been online very recently. Things are a bit difficult right now, and I really want to be back as soon as I can. ^_^;
  • Entries for den of the month are starting today, and the due date is February 20th. Comment your AJ user name to enter in a draw to have your den featured on my blog.
  • A new Berry the Koala post will be added sometime this month. To be sure.
That's all for now,
Jam on!

–Countess Rainyflower

1 comment:

  1. ----DEN OF THE MONTH ENTRY----
    I'm 113457, also known as Fortis Arbor. I'd like to enter my den in that drawing of yours, specifically my Small House. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^