Saturday, April 19, 2014

50,000 PAGEVIEWS! :O

Hey animals! Sorry for being gone so long. ^^;

The new item is nonmember, pretty "natural-looking," and is sold in Jam Mart Clothing. I'm sure it will be welcomed with open arms. (Err.. or paws.)


Oooh, pretty. :O Different coordinating shades.

Thanks to you looking at this blog, I have hit a landmark of 50,000 page views and counting! :D *confetti* I never thought I would get so far, but that's because I didn't. YOU did! Yes, you! It wasn't me looking at my blog everyday, it was you, leaving all of your thoughtful comments and learning more about AJ one post at a time. Thank you all so much! ^-^

Sorry for the short post, but I have to go. See you in Jamaa! :)

2 comments:

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...