Thursday, April 10, 2014

Animal Jam Insiders BOOK!

Hey animals! Some very exciting news has come about! Read more to find out. ;)

New Items


Another golf-themed item. Someone at AJHQ must like golf? Because I never got the impression that any jammers did. 
According to my brother (who is a member), this item is interactive! 

Daily Explorer


Important News!

On to the exciting news...


National Geographic is making a book about Animal Jam! :D
I assume this will be much like those Angry Birds NatGeo books, with nature facts as well as game tips!


That's all for now,
see you in Jamaa!

2 comments:

  1. A. BOOK. ABOUT. ANIMAL. JAM.

    I should buy that. I hope it's not too expensive. XD I have about 30 bucks, so I may be able to buy it. If it comes out in stores like WalMart and Target and stuff. OH- and what about that 1000 comments contest and stuff? I'd like to know who wins this one. I hope it'll be me X3 Unless it passed.
    -113457

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People just aren't entering the contest. I'm afraid I'll have to call it off unless some more people enter.

      Delete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^