Sunday, April 6, 2014

NEW NONMEM ITEM ALERT! – Picket Fence!

NOTICE: A NEW BERRY THE KOALA ENTRY HAS BEEN POSTED! CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT YOUR THREE FAVORITE PLUSHIES! :)

Hey animals! How has your weekend gone so far? =^_^=

The new item of today is what I like to call a building block item. These are often nonmember (same goes for today) and can be built upon to make cool den set ups! Some examples include making a fort out of those smallish ice blocks that come around every winter (which is near impossible, but you get the point), using shoji screens to create a maze, or making an animal zoo out of bamboo fence! (Which may not be a good idea if there are pandas in your zoo...)

I present to you... *drumroll*

The picket fence!


Sadly, this isn't their default color... but look at how pretty it is! :D
If I had just a few more gems I could show you a nice set up you could do with these.

In other news, explore the world of butterflies in Sarepia Theater with this new video!


Butterflies. It's a pretty broad topic. Maybe instead about the insect butterfly, they forgot to put a space in between "butter" and "flies" and the video is about flying butter instead. 
You never know...
Watch it to find out!

On a slightly more personal note, I don't know what else to include so I'll just leave this screenshot.


Context: I logged onto Chicken Smoothie (which is not about literal chicken smoothies) to find 20 trade suggestions sitting there in my account. I don't even trade that much or have very good pets. Weird... O_O

That's all for now,
Good luck on the egg hunt! :D

–Countess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^